Category Archives: Website Design
Win a Website Design!
1) Sales/Retail/Service, 2) Construction/Trades, or 3) Church/Nonprofit
1. Sign up for my newsletter on my website by July 31, 2013. (Current email subscribers must still sign up to enter contest).
2. Write one paragraph explaining why you need a website designed. Convince me…
3. You may submit one entry per business/organization or email address. If you have more than one business with separate email addresses, you may enter once for each business.
4. One winning entry will be chosen from each of the above categories.
5. By entering the contest, you give Life Stills by Barry Wills permission to contact you to discuss your website and design needs.
6. Life Stills by Barry Wills may use the winner’s sites and all images (or a duplicate of them) for advertising or promotion.
7. Winning entries will be decided solely at the discretion of Life Stills by Barry Wills.
So, what’s the catch? I want to show more samples of my work & to expand my customer base. You might get a free site design; I get exposure and a list of potential customers who need website design. Also, be sure to read “What Is Included” and “What Is Not Included” on the Life Stills by Barry Wills contest page when you sign up.
I haven’t posted here for quite a while. I’ve been distracted because I’ve taken my hobby business that I started blogging about here and expanded it into a more full-fledged business. My lifestillsbybarrywills.com website now covers not only my photography (now hosted by Zenfolio), but also my graphics and website design capabilities. I’ve also added Facebook and Google+ listings. I’ll be posting more information and links here soon.